Episode Info Episode #131 - Season 6, Episode 13
First Aired: December 13, 1987
Lauren does a term paper on the typical American family, and chooses the Keatons as a case study. They share with her many stories from the past.
- "Here We Go Again" - Steven and Elyse discuss a new pregnancy after so many years since the last one.
- "Birth of a Keaton" - The arrival of Andrew Keaton into the world.
- "Cry Baby" - The effects of a new baby on the family.
- "Designated Hitter" - Alex holds up a picture of Ronald Reagan in front of Andrew's bassinet.
- "Mrs. Wrong" - Elyse and Andrew look through a photo album ("Alex is King")
- "My Back Pages" - Andrew says, "Alex, come quick, gold closed at 415."
- "Be True to Your Preschool" - Andrew's first day of preschool
- "My Buddy" - Steven takes Jennifer to the Sunflower Girls meeting.
- "Paper Chase" - Mallory may not graduate from high school.
- "Baby Boy Doe" - Skippy finds out he's adopted, and the Keatons support him.
- "Just One Look" - An old friend causes Steven to be jealous when he finds out Elyse used to date him.
- "Mr. Wrong" - Elyse feeds Alex to try to get Andrew to eat.
- "Oh, Brother" - What it means to be brothers.
- "Mr. Right" - Alex tells Nick how to fit in. Be like Alex.
- "My Tutor" - Alex and Jennifer bargain on what it will take for Jennifer to go out with Eugene.
- "Don't Go Changin'"- Steven says he and Elyse get along so well because he never gets his way.
- "Fool for Love" - Skippy tells Mallory how he had planned their wedding and honeymoon.
- "Mr. Wrong" - Steven tells Mallory they've given Alex more freedom in relationships because he's a boy.
- "Mr. Wrong" - Nick's first dinner with the family
- "My Tutor" - Mallory finds generic shampoo in the shower. Family's cutting back.
- [unknown episode] - Steven says to Alex, "It's family, Alex. You can't escape it." (same episode used again later) - Jennifer's 11, Alex 18
- "Starting Over" - Alex in a Don Johnson style suit - "I'm hip, I'm cool, I'm a happenin' fool." (Interestingly, this line is remembered and quoted all over the Internet.)
- a quick montage from several episodes finishes the show (lots of "I love you"s.) Finishes with the end of "Battle of the Sexes".